Thursday, November 8, 2012

A New Author for ya!

Hello everybody! You're now reading ma first entry of ma life! Just sorry for my formalish language, I can't write like yayalog. Anyways, read ma first story!

 One day, I played a game named Club Penguin! It was very funny, and.. hmm funny I think. Then, a bird came to ma room from the window and shtted everywhere while sink at our bath is peeing everywhere so I can't move becuz of smell and humidity! It was very disgusting don't even want to think that!

Thank you for reading that. That was ma first entry of the shtty entries! Hope u like it! Also, I'm gonna open up a gameplay channel so u can have fun with ma vidios! O la ciao! (I'll post the channel link in the future.)

Aand, sorry I couldn't draw a picture, ma Paint seems like not working. I can't even find the Paint file. ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment